Saturday, February 19, 2011

Summa-time

June 4, 2010
Down at my bro and sis in law's house in Logan. Ben was helping them pour a cement pad, Ave got loose
and tried to run to her Dad, not knowing she would sink! Quite funny!! Glad they were able to fix it back up pretty!



Girls Camp
June 24, 2010



Yes, my friends. If you are wondering who that is jumping
off that cliff, and you guessed me....you're right. Loved it!


My Bishop in-laws came up the last night for testimony meeting and brought my baby girls with them!
I can't believe how much I missed them. I was so excited to see them!!



Swimmin at the Logan Pool July 1, 2010
My 8 year old son going down the speed slide. You can't really see him,
but he's sitting at the top. I took the picture too early.

You might wonder, is he afraid of anything? The answer is no, not really. And, when we went back a couple weeks later
and brought Ben w/ us, he begged and begged me to do these crazy things with him.

July 2, 2010
swimmin in the river with Uncle Scotti

That is my son driving that truck. I'm not a fan, but I guess this is country life for ya. Someone had to drive the truck
so the rest of the men could....could what? What do you call it? Gather the hay? Throw it on the trailer.
Farm experts, is that what you call it? Uh, I'm a city girl!



Just a beautiful Sunday afternoon bike ride in the mountains
Ben, Clay, G-pa Tom, Ashton, Scott July 4, 2010

Lewiston Border Run
The big boys ran the 1 mile with the younger boys
My sis in law Kristen ran the 10K with me. It was a lot of fun, really pretty run.
Here's the festivities going on that day.

Carlie, Ashton, my nephew Izak waving at the parade

me and Ave

The boys 3 on 3 basketball tourney.
Ben, his bros Scott and Russ, bro in law Jeff


Ave coolin off from this patch of grass that had a puddle of water under it


Bear Lake Reunion


Ben and his bros decided they would ride over the mountain to Bear Lake. It ended up being quite the bike ride.


Somehow this is the only good pic I got from Bear Lake trip. Ave looks thrilled to be there:)




This little girl knew everyone was out at the horses but her (and Mom, because I had to get things done around the house.)
She walked all the way out there in Carlie's shoes. She a determined girl.
July 17, 2010




Meeting up with our friends from Ridgefield at Willow Park

August 6, 2010
Ashton and GoldieAsh, Clay and Abe
Carlie and Penny

Clay and Ave

Clay's battle wounds from falling off the horse
August 3, 2010

Back in the saddle again


A little campin and fishin
Clay's fish

This is the fish I caught and let Ash reel in. Impressive huh? Then Tom had to come do the dirty stuff
because Ben was out in the canoe and I'm not about to if I don't have to.


Averie buggin her cousin Brock

Clay and Parker fishing

Ash and Grandpa Tom




Nothin like ice cream cones on a hot summer night

August 14, 2010



What in the world?!?


I guess Averie needed to cool off, so she found a mud puddle
August 23, 2010



Clay got his Wolf award. Congrats!
August 26, 2010

No comments: